Osprey backpacks are iconic and well-known for the quality of their products. The company has mastered designing lightweight, spacious, and comfortable backpacks. When it comes to the best backpacks, Osprey is the word. Osprey Nebula is named after the Nebula reminiscent of in outer space. This Backpack will look great with any outfit or activity with its sleek design. Here I will try to give you details osprey nebula review why you should buy this Backpack.
What makes it so great?
The Osprey Nebula 34 backpack is perfect for people who like to stay organized. It has roomy pockets and compartments. So you can carry everything, even your laptop, tablet, pens or books. So accessing your electronics is easy during TSA security checks or work time. The bag has well-organized pockets and a padded back, making it comfortable. This pack would work well as a hiking bag too.
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve with direct zip access
- Stretch front pocket
- Led light attachment point
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
Osprey Nebula 34 Feature
- Laptop pocket that is TSA friendly
- Stretch mesh pocket on the front panel
- Compression straps on the upper side with a tuckaway garage
- Compression straps at the bottom
- There is an organization pocket with a key clip on the front panel.
- Scratch-free slash pocket with heat embossing
- Water bottle pockets with two stretch mesh pockets
- Dimensions of the bag: 18.91x 12.21 x 11.82 in.
- 34 liters capacity
- Dimensions of the laptop: 15.3 x 11 x 2 inches
- 2.35-pound weight
- Material: Nylon Dobby Blend 210/420/630D
- Black, blue, grey, red, and green are the five primary colors.
The Osprey Nebula Review
The Nebula is a clean-looking and great Backpack for carrying your everyday essentials. Having the ability to take everything, from water bottles and clothes to chargers, has made it one of my favorite bags I’ve owned in recent years. The best part about this bag? It can hold so much without being bulky or cumbersome- perfect for anyone. Who needs their hands free every day.
On the front, there are two stretch mesh pockets. Which initially thought would be underutilized but now used often. They’re great at holding items like gloves or running shorts. That might otherwise get lost inside with other things in its large main compartment. Up top, there’s also an interior zippered pocket where you can store anything small (like your wallet).
I will provide you with details of the osprey nebula review why you should buy this Backpack.
The main chamber is large enough to hold larger items (books, clothes, etc.). Other pockets are not for these things, and this Backpack also includes a long back pocket. You can store your notepad or other paperwork that needs to be kept separated from the rest of your belongings.
The Nebula seems to be the perfect pack for carrying 20 pounds. But, if you intend to use it over greater distances or for extended periods. I would suggest considering a hip belt that isn’t removable. Otherwise, it will start digging into your shoulders and hips after a specific time. The Nebula even has an easily-removable chest pad, which is helpful when hiking over long distances or heavier loads. In my Osprey Nebula backpack review, I find that it has enough space for the Main Compartment.
My favorite part about the Nebula backpack is its laptop sleeves on its inner backside for both tablet and laptop. You can go through TSA check-points more quickly, which is another advantage of this bag.
The sleeve is additionally padded, has a zipper flap, and fits a 15-inch laptop comfortably. Maybe even bigger if you squish it in-the spec says 15 3/8 “wide x 12 1/2″ high x 2 5/8” deep. But there’s plenty of wiggle room at the top. because the zipper doesn’t close all way down, most likely for better access rather than just aesthetics. as I found when I tried fitting an 18-inch Laptop. (There was still about 10 inches left before reaching any fabric)
The other feature I particularly appreciate is how the laptop sleeve sits at an angle. To help prevent damage when your pack lands on the ground.
The top of your bag is the perfect location for things you regularly use because they will be easily accessible and space for all those “often needed” items. This top pocket is designed for your phone or sunglasses. And it’s made from scratch-proof material. It’s perfect for things that you often use.
Front Pocket Organizer
You can store small items in the front pocket of the osprey nebula 34. There are three larger pockets at the top and many smaller ones at the bottom. Between these two sections, there is a zippered section. Where you could store valuable things that would otherwise be lost in other parts of your bag, suppose they don’t fit anywhere else. You could also use it for keys, pens or chargers.
Other Handy Pockets
The Nebula has two mesh pockets on the outside/sides. You can carry a couple of water bottles or even an umbrella or raincoat.
The elastic pocket on the front of the pack is very helpful for storing your caps and other small necessary items. This section is well planned and useful for everyday use in my osprey nebula backpack review.
Upon examination, the pack is lighter than similar-style packs. They managed to do this because they didn’t include a frame. But don’t let that scare you away. Frames are only necessary if you are carrying 20 pounds or more. Below that, smart packing and simply having your laptop in the sleeve provides enough weight transfer to hips with or without a hip belt.
It is made of durable 420D nylon packcloth and 210D ripstop nylon. This daypack also comes with the All-Mighty & Lifetime Guarantee. So you’re protected against almost anything that might happen to your bag.
The osprey nebula backpack Comes with hip and chest straps. These are ideal for someone who wants to carry their backpacks for long periods. The main compartment also features a compression strap that can be used to tighten your load, so you don’t have as many concerns about it being too bulky.
- The padded laptop and tablet sleeves will keep your valuable equipment safe.
- It fits under a plane seat, making it an ideal carry-on bag.
- laptop sleeve TSA has approved
- Guaranteed for a life
- There are many choices for the organization.
- The back panel is both comfortable and supportive.
- Its cost compares to other competitors.
- You may need to remove your laptop from the sleeve during TSA security checks.
- It is not waterproof (it is water-resistant).
Osprey Nebula Review Verdict
The Osprey Nebula 34 Backpack is an excellent choice for travelers. or people looking for a solid travel daypack. It’s perfect for frequent flyers. The padded sleeve is convenient for protecting the laptop during transport. It also makes pulling your laptop easy and quick. one of the best features we’ve seen in an Osprey pack.
Other Osprey Nebula Alternatives to Consider
There are other alternatives to consider before choosing Osprey Nebula. When you buy a backpack, it is always helpful to look at what other brands have available. Check out these products that you need to look at before buying.
North Face Vault Backpack:-
- CAMPUS READY. We've upgraded the much-loved Vault pack with a more modern...
- FLEX VENT TECHNOLOGY. The FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke...
- ORGANIZED DESIGN. A front compartment simplifies organization while maintaining...
- COMFORTABLE CARRY. A huge main compartment holds all your books for a day on...
The North Face Vault is another top choice for backpacks. It has lots of compartments for separating different items. And best of all, The North Face Vault Backpacks are built to last. They’re made out of durable materials . that will withstand weather conditions like rain or snow without getting damaged.
It features a FlexVent suspension system with customizable shoulder straps. A padded mesh back panel provides comfortable ventilated support.
Osprey Quasar Backpack:
- Padded laptop and separate zippered tablet sleeve (fits up to most 15” laptop)
- Front panel organization pocket with key clip
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets and front bungee cord for quick storage
- Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket and blinker light attachment point
The Osprey Quasar Backpack is another good Alternative to the Osprey Nebula. The Osprey Quasar Backpack is the ultimate bag for work and play. The padded laptop and separate zippered tablet sleeve (fits up to most 15″ laptops) will keep your tech safe on the go. Osprey Quasar has the qualities of a traditional travel backpack with the organization of a business bag.
Osprey Daylite Daypack:-
- Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to inside contents
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provides additional storage options
- The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either a reservoir, tablet or...
- Front panel shove-it pocket is great for stashing a light rain shell and other...
This Daylite daypack is the solution for all your on-the-go adventures. With its easy-to-use buckles and straps, you can quickly get to anything you need. The Daylite Backpack is made with high-quality materials . which provide comfort when used over extended periods. While also staying lightweight.
This pack is small enough to use day hikes yet large enough to hold the necessary equipment. It contains three compartments and one pocket, with a total capacity of 15 liters.
The North Face Router Backpack:-
- CAMPUS CLASSIC. Our largest lifestyle pack, the Router, has a 40L capacity,...
- FLEX VENT TECHNOLOGY. The updated FlexVent suspension system has articulated...
- TOTAL ORGANIZATION. This pack has a large main compartment for books and...
- COMFORTABLE CARRY. For everyday, work or travel, this commuter backpack has a...
The North Face Router Backpack is the largest lifestyle backpack. With a 40-liter capacity and plenty of space for books and binders. The updated FlexVent suspension system. Articulated design on the shoulder straps that ensures comfort and durability. The back panel has been rounded to provide maximum space for carrying items. There are also stitch lines in place to ensure proper ventilation during use. Two large side pockets. which can fit your laptop as well as books or binders of any size without taking up too much room inside this bag
Is the Osprey nebula waterproof?
The Osprey Nebula is not a waterproof bag. The outside shell resists moisture and keeps the contents safe from wetness or destruction due to rain damage. But it can be water-resistant, so your belongings inside will stay dry for hours of rain.
Is Osprey a good brand?
Osprey is a leading maker of outdoor equipment, with the pack being their most popular product. There make high-quality products. that last long and can be used in many different situations.
Osprey has been making packs since 1974, founded By Mike Pfotenhauer. They made lightweight, comfortable, equipped with innovative features.
Osprey Nebula for hiking?
Instead, this is a backpack that you can use for any of your outdoor activities. It’s designed to be versatile and multi-functional. So it could attach to the back of your bike or sit on top of a kayak and be comfortable enough for an all-day hike.